I received my B.S. (Summa Cum Laude) from Turing Class at Peking University in 2022. I will pursue my Ph.D. at Peking University from 2022. I was a participant of Physics Olympiad (2015-2018).
- Meissa: Scalable Network Testing for Programmable Data Planes
- Naiqian Zheng, Mengqi Liu, Ennan Zhai, Hongqiang Harry Liu, Yifan Li, Kaicheng Yang, Xuanzhe Liu, Xin Jin
- SIGCOMM, 2022
- [To appear]
- LightGuardian: A Full-Visibility, Lightweight, In-band Telemetry System Using Sketchlets
- Yikai Zhao, Kaicheng Yang, Zirui Liu, Tong Yang, Li Chen, Shiyi Liu, Naiqian Zheng, Ruixin Wang, Hanbo Wu, Yi Wang, Nicholas Zhang.
- NSDI, 2021
- [2020 Fall] TA, Introduction to Computer System (a PKU course based on CMU 15213).
- [2021 Fall] TA, Computer Networks (Honor Track).
- SIGCOMM 2022 Artifact Evaluation Committee
- [05/2022] Research Forum of Turing Class, Scalable Network Testing for Programmable Data Planes
- [05/2022] Research Forum of Turing Class, Panel Discussion about Undergraduate Research
- [11/2020] Research Forum of Turing Class, Hot Topics in Data Center Networking
- [09/2020 - 01/2021] ByteDance Inc., Researcher of computer network.
- [06/2021 - Now] Alibaba Inc., Researcher of programmable switch.