I am a first-year graduate student at Peking University. I received my B.S. (Summa Cum Laude) from Turing Class at Peking University in 2022. I was a participant of Physics Olympiad (2015-2018).
I am advised by Prof. Xin Jin and Prof. Xuanzhe Liu. I also have the priviledge of working with Ennan Zhai at Alibaba. My research interests are networked systems, especially reliability of networked systems.
GitHub / LinkedIn
- Meissa: Scalable Network Testing for Programmable Data Planes
- LightGuardian: A Full-Visibility, Lightweight, In-band Telemetry System Using Sketchlets
- [2020 Fall] TA, Introduction to Computer System (a PKU course based on CMU 15213).
- [2021 Fall] TA, Computer Networks (Honor Track).
- SIGCOMM 2022 Artifact Evaluation Committee
- [05/2022] Research Forum of Turing Class, Scalable Network Testing for Programmable Data Planes
- [05/2022] Research Forum of Turing Class, Panel Discussion about Undergraduate Research
- [11/2020] Research Forum of Turing Class, Hot Topics in Data Center Networking
- [06/2021 - Now] Alibaba Inc., Researcher on network reliability.
- [09/2020 - 01/2021] ByteDance Inc., Researcher on programmable network.